Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother & Son Dance 2011

The Mother/Son Dance is one of my favorite days of the entire year! I enjoy it more than Christmas. We got our tickets early this year and Braden talked about it for weeks. When we were driving home from our date and dance Braden said. "Mom, this is one of my favorite days EVER!" I'm glad he loves it at much as I do. Times like that I wish we could just freeze time for a little while. The dance is for boys ages 3-12. There were a few 12 year olds there. I sure hope Braden wants to go until he's 12!

I love this handsome little boy more than words can say!!
This is a picture of our super hero shirts. I asked Braden what kind of shirts we should wear this year and he wanted Superman shirts. We had a fun time shopping for them. We went to 4 different stores looking for a superman shirt for Braden and never found one in his size. We decided that we would have to just have matching blue with different super heros.

This year Braden chose to eat Chinese food at Mandarin Garden. Yummy! Excellent choice.

Then we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. All those choices of ice cream and Braden always wants "plain vanilla with nothing in it".


This picture is a little blurry but it's of Braden doing the limbo at the dance. Braden's friend, Matt, from school was there. They had some pretty good dance moves!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures look amazing, i was browsing by and thought u would love my blog,maybe submit that pic mines,have good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ilovesuperheroshirts.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete