Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Children's Museum

Jessie's class took a field trip to the Children's Museum and I went and took Braden and Kaylee Nicole. It was a fun morning and kept the kids really entertained.

The walking piano.
Jessie on the climbing wall.
And Braden had a turn too.
Jessie in the "store". She was the "checker our lady". I think it was her favorite of the day. I can remember unloading the groceries for my mom and pretending to be the "checker out lady". Funny though, Jessie would slide the item over the counter and say "beep" and I used to get a calculator and pretend I was punching in a bunch of numbers. Changing times.
Jessie loves it when I bring Braden and Kaylee Nicole to her class. She is a very proud big sister.
The jet.
Jessie being a scientist.
Braden's favorite was the Thomas the Train setup. He spent most of his time there.
In jail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment