Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mom's Birthday

This year for my birthday Brent gave me a $500 shopping spree! Yep, those are 5 $100 bills in my hands. He told me I had to spend it all on myself. I was so excited. It was super fun shopping around and I only spent $200 of it on my kids. Hehe

My really good friend Jenniffer got some girls together and we all went out to dinner at Chili's. It was so much fun. So these pictures Christy Connelly took. She took the first one and then she said, "Oh wait, I didn't get you in the picture." So then she took the second one and she didn't get the candles in the picture! It was pretty funny. You'll just have to put the two pictures together. I bought some licorice and gum and a cake for us to have a little party with the kids but we never got around to it. The licorice and gum all got eaten and I finally just threw out the cake. Maybe next year. But it was a wonderful 35th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment