Monday, April 11, 2011

It's gonna be OK!

I've decided that this year I'm going to try to include more in my blog than just pictures with a description but more "feelings". So, here I go....I received this message on Facebook from our Primary President. It made my day, my week, my month, maybe my year (maybe). It made me feel soooo good. I must be doing SOMETHING right, despite what my family in Idaho thinks! I love visiting my family so much but I always feel very "less than" when I leave Idaho and spend a good deal of the drive home crying to Brent. My whole family is just a whole spiritual step above I suppose. Anyway, Sister Snyder, must have been inspired to send me this just after my parents visited and my feeling like a failure as a parent again! April 11, 2011 10:21 A.M. April, I just wanted to tell you what a GREAT job you are doing teaching the gospel in your home and raising WONDERFUL children!!! Your girls always have the answers in primary! AND they are CORRECT answers!! Not something I can always say about the answers I get. hahaha. You go girl!! Keep up the good work! Love, Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I hope you dont really think that about all of your Idaho family, you are doing an excellent job as a mom April. Your kids are all so talented and its because of you! We love you guys, our only complaint is you live TO FAR AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete