Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Piano Prizes

We just love Sister Bankhead. She is Jessie and Brookie's piano teacher. Jessie has been playing for 2 years now and Brookie just started and has been going about a month. The girls get stickers for passing off songs and practicing at least 5 times during the week. There is a prize box where they use their stickers to "buy" prizes. Jessie has been requesting yarn in the prize box for a little while. She "bought" some yard today and is busy finger knitting. My girls LOVE piano. I'm so glad. They practice in the morning before school. While I fix one girls hair the other does her piano. They have to practice each song 3x each. (That's how my mom did it.) AND they NEVER complain! I'm cherishing that part. I'm sure it won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment