Saturday, March 28, 2009

Showering Christine

My little baby sister Bean is getting married! I still can't believe it. And I still can't believe I made the 16 hour round trip with all four of my kids without Brent's help! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I hope you had a fabulous party Christine. I sure had a fun time throwing it. Thanks to all my wonderful sister-in-laws and my mom for all the help.
Paige's fun "check out" game. The Price is Right bridal shower style. I love a party. It was so much fun planning and putting it all together. Lots and lots of gifts. Yummy snacks and fun prizes...can you guess the color theme yet? Being from Nevada, we had to play a little scratch off gambling...looking for the bling bling ring! (great pictures Jenna) Brookie and Ashley (the miniature brides) were my assistants and so much help. Good friends...around 50 of them! Dietrich is such a supportive town. I miss it.
Opening gifts!
I heart you little sister. I hope you had the shower you've always wanted!

Me and Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment